The market is tough and it takes a special kind of personality to reach the highest echelons of success in the Scooters Pizza group.
Ask yourself the following questions during your evaluation process:
- Am I a hands on operator?
- Am I willing to work long hours?
- Am I prepared to protect my brand?
- Am I totally service and people orientated?
- Am I willing to go the extra mile for my customer and my brand?
- Am I prepared to learn?
- Am I prepared to add value?
- Am I pro-active or re-active of nature?
- Am I non-discriminatory?
- Do I understand the importance of National Operational Standards?
- Do I understand that increased involvement at store level is equal to increased profits?
- Do I have the prerequisite finances?
If you fully understand the nature of these questions and are prepared to adhere to these principles you are an exceptional
candidate to own your own Scooters Pizza!